Monday, August 11, 2008

I am Bored up here!!!

I'm back i probably wont be writing very often : ( which makes me sad i love blogging i start the eighth grade soon i am scared and we are moving too, again. I miss St. George terribly i loved that we could just go swimming pretty much whenever and there were tons of snacks we dont get to have very much sweets at my house only if my mom is in a mood for sugaring us up. Has anybody been watching the olympics we have it is so funny cause once an event is finished me and all my siblings do "training" of that event i never knew how good allie was at gymnastics i will have to get some pictures and actually i think it was her that i posted of that girl looking like a pretzel. i had so much fun with cousins thanks erica and mehgan for bringing them down while we were down there!

1 comment:

Morgan :) said...

I love you Aspen and I'm glad I could see you! Your the best and soon I'm going to be starting a blog and yeah, I love you!!