Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I was tagged!!!

I was tagged by ashy my aunt.

If you get tagged you have to tell 7 things people probably didn't know about you.

1. My favorite T.V. show is Hannah Montana. (it's Funny!!!!)

2. I looooove to ride long boards i have two of them.


3. I love to sing while I clean. I sing almost any song you can think of if something reminded me of that song that day i will sing that song.

4. I hate starbursts and skittles some of the most favorite candies of people.


5. I haven't eaten a hamburger since i was at least two years old for some reason i can't manage to look at them for too long or eat them. bllahh

6. I love ice skating. : )

7. I forget things EXTREMELY easily for reason.

I tag:
Erica my aunt
Meghan my aunt
grams my grandma
Morgy my cousin
Derek and stevie my aunt and uncle
Lucy my cousin

1 comment:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I did not know most of those things! I never knew you were a long boarder! I will get Lucy to do her tag. haha